We’re excited to be hosting a mix from Paddy of the wildly experimental, DIY band Gnod. The Manchester-based collective are known for their intense, freeform psych jams, and they’re respected for supporting the underground with their labels Tesla Tapes and OnoTesla. Gnod’s Crack mix includes a track from UK songwriter Joanne Robertson (who played an essential role on Dean Blunt’s Black Metal), a gritty post-punk obscurity, psychedelia and industrial from Spain, a pulverising Posh Isolation release and avant-garde jazz.
Gnod’s new album Infinity Machines will be released 20 April via Rocket Recordings. See the tracklist for their Crack mix and their tour dates below.
01. Lawrence Ferlinghetti -The Lords Prayer
02. Hieronymous Gratchenfleiss – The Noble March of Death
03. Joanne Robertson – Secret
04. Metabolist – Curly Wall
05. Qa’a – Sang
06. Esplendor Geometrico – Title Unknown
07. Damien Dubrovnik – Penis Corset
08. Lydia Lunch – The Human Animal
09. Tomorrow the rain will fall upwards – Thus they sang in the Golden Age
10. The Toll – The Toll
11. Albert Ayler – D.C.
Gnod Tour Dates
18/04/15 – London – Cafe Oto [Album Launch]
29/04/15 – Bristol – Cacophonous Sarcophagus @ The Old Malt House
30/04/15 – Brighton – Sticky Mike’s
22/05/15 – London – Raw Power Festival
23/05/15 – Rugby – The West Indian