Our current vacancies
Junior Designer Position
The role of Junior Designer will require the successful applicant to work on a wide range of design based projects spanning all of Crack Magazine’s content and affiliated companies associated to the Crack Industries Ltd group as well as projects for our regular pool of clients. This energetic environment is looking for a passionate designer to become part of our growing family of ambitious, creative individuals.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop).
- A close eye for detail and consistency.
- A passion for contemporary typography, in particular relation to editorial design.
- Understanding of conventions in modern photography.
- Good knowledge of content management systems for websites built in WordPress.
- Good knowledge of all relevant social networking websites.
- An existing interest in Crack Magazine across all platforms.
- Good knowledge of prominent alternative music websites and a general interest in music.
- Design and layout of the entire print magazine on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining imagery related to crackmagazine.net.
- Supplying artwork for Simple Things Festival and related gigs throughout the year.
- Supplying artwork for all promotional items related to The Christmas Steps pub.
- Creative input on projects relating to our clients.
How to apply:
Please send a detailed cover letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com with ‘Junior Designer Role’ and your name as the subject line.
- We will be accepting applications until Sunday 20 March.
- We will be interviewing on Monday 21 March.
- Start date will be Tuesday 29 March.
We look forward to hearing from you.