Our current vacancies
The web intern will assist the web team across a range of tasks. The ideal candidate will have a passion for written editorial, as well as previous experience in creating music or culture focused content for online with a solid grasp of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The successful candidate will be assisting the Online Editor and Junior Online Editor with a wide range of editorial projects for our online platforms and affiliated companies.
The Editorial Intern will work four days a week from our Bristol office, with a start date in July.
– Excellent grasp of grammar, punctuation, spelling and style
– Keen interest and engagement with digital publishing
– Passion for quality music and culture journalism
– Knowledge and interest in Crack Magazine across all platforms as well as an understanding of its editorial voice and audience
– Passion for music that is in line with the content of Crack Magazine
– Experience in feature and reviews writing preferred
– Experience with WordPress preferred but not essential
– Experience with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram preferred but not essential
How to apply
– Please send a detailed cover letter, CV and links to or samples of three relevant writing examples to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Web Intern – Your Name’ as the subject line.
– We will be accepting applications until Sunday 3rd July.
– We will respond to all successful applications by Friday 8th July.
We look forward to hearing from you.