Our current vacancies
DIGITAL ASSISTANT – CRACK MAGAZINE
We are looking for a new full time Digital Assistant to work in our Bristol office to assist Crack’s digital team. The role is paid.
crackmagazine.net is the online arm of the physical edition of our magazine. We are looking to invest a great deal into our online presence and this role will be integral to this drive.
The successful candidate will have some experience within the industry. They will have strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, be very aware of our brand values, content and direction of both Crack Magazine and crackmagazine.net as well as our immediate competitors.
• Uploading articles from the print magazine to crackmagazine.net
• Assisting the commercial team with required news reporting
• Writing news stories and handling follow-up reporting
• Supporting with all social media accounts
• Copy-checking across our website and social media channels
• Actively looking for fresh and exclusive news stories
• Being on a schedule for out-of-office news reporting and special event coverage
• Assisting print team on proof read and other checks where necessary
• Contributing to print magazine when time allows
• Up to date knowledge of all relevant social media platforms
• Able to copy check with great accuracy
• Familiar knowledge of crackmagazine.net, Crack Magazine and all competitors
• Good knowledge of the music and art covered in Crack Magazine
• Experience of working with WordPress
• Ability to use web analytics tools such as Chartbeat, Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
• Ability to handle constant pressure to deliver web results
• Strong writing skills and ability to adapt writing for different purposes and platforms
• Driving Licence preferable
Apply by sending a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23.00 on 1 February. If you haven’t had a response by 6 February, then your application has been unsuccessful, but we’d like to thank you for getting in touch.