Advertising Sales Executive
We are excited to be growing our commercial team which handles sales for our print portfolio and ever-expanding digital platforms. The Advertising Sales Executive will have a strong grasp of music events, festivals and companies in our space, and be responsible for sourcing advertising and partnerships, boosting commercial revenue for Crack Industries Ltd. The successful candidate will be able to work towards monthly targets in order to maximise revenue and will also be determined to better personal performance targets.
You’ll also work with the wider Crack Magazine team on improving the visibility and recognition of the brand through thoughtful collaborations and creative ideas.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start date: ASAP
Closing date for applications: 18 April 2021
Location: London or Bristol. This role is based in the UK.
– Contact potential clients to offer advertising solutions via Zoom, phone and email
– Create proposal decks for clients
– Attend meetings and pitches as required when safe to do so
– Account management of existing local ad portfolios in London, Bristol and Manchester
– Develop new leads in both our national and local portfolios
– Devise bespoke media partnerships with music festivals and events from around the world
– Arrange advert placement in both of our print titles ahead of deadlines
– Work with our production team to to ensure all advertisements are on time and in the right place
– Liaise with our ad ops team when delivering digital deals
– Raise invoices to all our clients and ensure payment terms are kept
– Weekly commercial meetings to discuss leads
– Recording all progress in CRM software.
– Provide regular sales report to wider commercial team
– Represent Crack Magazine and ensure first and foremost clients’ needs are met
– Experience in an advertising sales role is desired
– Strong passion for sales and accruing revenue
– Existing contacts would be useful but not essential
– Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task across many clients
– Skilled in client service, project and account management
– Able to keep to strict deadlines within a fast-paced working environment
– Keen follower of media, content, social, marketing and technology trends
– Experience using project management software (e.g. Monday.com). Training will be given.
– Strong knowledge of Crack Magazine’s audience and output is essential
– Be comfortable and familiar with working towards performance-based KPIs and targets
– Excellent organisational skills are required for optimum client management
– Strong reporting skills to ensure directors are kept abreast of performance and project evaluation