We’re on the lookout for a creative, enthusiastic video creator to join our team.
As we continue to evolve and expand the ways in which Crack Magazine lives online, improving the quantity and quality of our video output is essential. This is a hands-on role for someone with the ability to capture outstanding material in short timeframes, edit quickly and work with a team to tell stories through video.
This is the perfect opportunity for a proactive, creative videographer and editor who is passionate about great storytelling and interested in building their video portfolio at an award-winning, globally-respected magazine.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with our Digital team on shooting and editing first-class original video content for Crack Magazine’s online channel
- Staying in close touch with our news desk to deliver rapid-response edits and social-first videos based on breaking stories from music and culture
- Making the most of our new studio space by inviting artists in for quick, interview-led formats
- Working with our Art Director to source BTS video and additional content from our photography shoots
- Working with our Design team to optimise the distribution and promotion of Crack Magazine content through stylish, impactful video assets and motion graphics
Essential experience and understanding:
- Experience in video editing and the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Videography and photography skills with an existing portfolio of work
- Motion graphics and animation experience
- Strong understanding of Crack Magazine and the artists we support
- You’re glued to the timeline and know how to make scroll-stopping work
- You enjoy working with a team to make great stuff happen quickly
- You have a good eye for storytelling and know when to cut in an edit to keep things interesting
We can’t wait to hear from you. Please send portfolio links and CVs to email@example.com with the subject line “Videographer” by 4pm on Friday 17 June.