Originally hailing from Tel Aviv, Roi Perez cut his teeth DJing on the Israeli city’s thriving queer clubbing circuit, holding a regular slot at the widely-respected bi-weekly PAG parties.
After relocating to Berlin in 2013 he soon acquired a residency at Panorama Bar which in turn opened up further avenues: Roi currently works for Phonica as a local music selector and earlier this year appeared on a special edition of RBMA Radio with San Francisco’s esteemed Honey Soundsystem crew.
As a non-producer, Roi’s considerable acclaim is borne mostly from those who have seen him play out- we first caught him in Glastonbury’s riotous Block 9 venue The Meat Rack- and his burgeoning fanbase is a testament to his complex, playful sets.
Having just signed to Ostgut Booking you can expect to hear a lot more from Roi Perez, starting with his addition to the Crack Mix series, a lush turn through Perez’s impeccable selections.
01. Dendren – Backwash [Untangle]
02. Jared Wilson Ghost Miners (Fit Siegel Remix) 
03. Valentino Mora – Body Nostalgia (Erogenous Extended Dub) [IDO]
04. Unknown Artist – #ff0266 A [ODE]
05. C.K – Log On [No Hands]
06. DJ Fett Burger – No-No 4 B [Club No-No]
07. Powder – Fridhemsplan [Born Free]
08. Kiani & His Legion – Das Videotheca [Difu]
09. Will Flisk – Red Planet [Common Thread]
10. Von Party* & Dreems – Wet Raga [Multi Culti]
11. Fantastic Man – Rhythm Algorithm [Superconscious]
12. Mella Dee – Deep Soul [Dext]
13. Mr. Ho, Florian Blauensteiner – The Hunt (SW Amnesia Mix)
14. Invisible Menders – Midnight Drive (Menders’ Re-Stitch) [Animals on Psychedelics]
15. Tempel Rhythmik – Aguirre [Hivern Discs]
16. Futers – U Get Me 
17. Palmbomen II – Leo Danziger [Beats In Space]